Internet is a dynamic medium. The world around you is changing rapidly and as an organisation you don't stand still either. Products, services, insights and specialisations are constantly changing. The last thing you want is having a new website built for every change.
Joomla extensions are, as the word suggests, extensions to the Joomla CMS. Although Joomla offers a lot of functionality, sometimes there is a need for more. Extensions meet that need. For example, if you want to send newsletters from the website or offer services and products for payment. There are suitable extensions for this.
Most extensions can be found in the Joomla Extension Directory or JED for short. You can find both free extensions and extensions you have to pay for. The quality differs per extension and the asking price is not always a reliable indication. So be critical. Only use extensions from reliable sources and makers and try to find objective information about the extension you want to use.
- HikaShop WebwinkelKeur plugin
- This extension allows reliable shop and product reviews to be posted via WebwInkelKeur (https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/), an affordable review service provider focused on the... Lees meer
- GitHub private repository access plugin
- This system plugin allows you to access private GitHub repositories, display documents and source code contained therein on the website and offer releases for download... Lees meer
- Editor Translation Plugin
- This plugin allows translation of (selected) text from within a text editor. The plugin is of the type "Editor Xtd". Because operation of plugins in... Lees meer
- Front-end Edit Helper
- This extension tries to improve the editing of articles in the front-end a little. It is not always desirable that content managers have access... Lees meer
- Class Extender
- This extension allows the adaptation and extension of Joomla! or 3rd party core classes. When building websites, many times there is the need for adaptation... Lees meer